• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • Instagram
  • Youtube

Thursday 29 September 2016

Asaalam Aleykum

Karibu Sana. This is my exclusive webpage dedicated to giving you an insight into all aspects of my life.

Gabo Zigambo LogoTake a look a look at my filmography below where you will find out which movies you can catch me in; and be the first to know any projects that are up and coming. My philosophy is to reach audiences with a message that I truly believe in, and this is what I achieve through my art: acting. Don't miss out on my fresh new snapbacks sure to give you the #strengthen look on the streets.

Gabo.

Gabo Zigamba

Filmography 


October 2015: Kona, main actor
April 2015: Safari Ya Gwalu, main actor *best actor award*
2015: Bondeni TV show, producer and presenter
January 2015: Kigodoro, main actor
May 2014: Shida, main actor
July 2014: Safari, main actor
September 2014: Siri Ya Giningi, main actor
September 2014: Big Surprise, main actor
July 2013: Bado Natafuta, main actor
May 2012: Majanga, main actor
October 2013: Elimu Mtaani, main actor
May 2012: Jicho Langu, main actor
September 2012: Danija, main actor
November 2010: Mchanga Na Keny, main actor
April 2010: Kijacho, main actor
October 2010: Debu La Damu, main actor
September 2008: The Plan, main actor
June 2007: The Killers, main actor 

Contact

Get in touch with Gabo


Location

Tanzania

Facebook

www.facebook.com/OfficialGaboZigamba/

Website

www.gabozigamba.com